Friday, September 14, 2007

This is a sweet treat

These are my hubby's favorite treat ever- and he is not a sweet eater! Super easy to make!
Scotcheroos

1 cup Peanut butter
1 cup lily white corn syrup
1 cup sugar

Heat in a pot. Heat just until melted. When melted together, pour in 6-7 cups rice krispies. Put in a greased 9X13 pan. In a microwavable dish, melt 1/2 package chocolate chips and 1/2 package butterscotch chips. This take about 1-1/2 minutes. stir halfway through heating. Spread the mixture on top of squares and allow them to harden. Cut and serve- they are delightful!

If I am making for a crowd, I one and a half the recipe and spread them on a cookie sheet....

3 comments:

the fellers said...

Those sound great, I am really excited to try them, I am sure my hubby will love them also!!! Thanks for joining in!

Michelle said...

Where do you find lily white corn syrup? This sounds good!

the fellers said...

I think you could probably just use normal corn syrup...