Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello Dolly Bars

I NEED to redeem myself here... I have been so busy and not contributing to this enough! I have to thank Keri, who has been so faithful at this, and I have used some of your recipes, and they were a hit, I have people asking me where I got that, and going here to get some of the recipes....please dont stop adding to this blog, I promise I will be better, in a couple of months I will have to take a break with the new babe, but I will do better! So, that being said, this is one of my fav. desserts!!!

Hello Dolly Bars
1/3 cup butter
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 pkg butterscotch chips
1 pkg chocolate chips
1 cup coconut
1/2 cup nuts (I never put these in)
1 can sweetened condensed milk (I call it eagle brand milk)

Melt butter and mix with graham cracker crumbs. Spread in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Spread butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut and nuts over top. Pour Eagle brand mild over top and bake 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.

This is so good, so not healthy, but so good!!!
-Vinnie

No comments: